Can you provide insurance for my RV?

Yes. We can insure an RV for road use as well as stationary use.

Can you provide insurance for my ATV?

Yes. We can provide liability, medical, and property coverage for an ATV and its riders.

Can you provide insurance for my Motorcycle?

Yes. We can provide liability, medical, and property coverage for a motorcycle and its riders.

Can you provide insurance for my Boat?

Yes. We can provide liability, medical, and property coverage for a boat and its riders.

Can you provide insurance for my Snowmobile?

Yes. We can provide liability, medical, and property coverage for a snowmobile and its riders.

Can you provide insurance for my Jet Ski?

Yes. We can provide liability, medical, and property coverage for a jet ski and its riders.

How much coverage do I need?

Every person and family has different insurance needs.  A good rule of thumb is to purchase as much liability protection as you can afford.

Other things to think about:

  1. Does your bank require certain levels of coverage?
  2. Do you have a large vehicle that could cause more damage?
  3. How much can you afford to pay before insurance “kicks in” in the event of a claim?
When will I get my insurance ID Cards?

You can receive temporary auto insurance ID cards the day you sign your application. Permanent ID cards are generally mailed from the insurance company 1-3 weeks after the policy has been bound.

What date are my monthly insurance payments due?

Most insurance payments are due at one month intervals starting from the date that your policy was started.

How can I reduce my insurance premium?

Many factors are used to determine your insurance premium. Below are some factors that you can control to help reduce your prices:

  1. Keep your driving record clean (tickets can increase your rates).
  2. Keep your claims record clean (both small and large claims can increase your rates).
  3. Insure more than one vehicle with the same company.
  4. Keep your Home and Auto insurance with the same company.
  5. Choose higher deductible amounts.
  6. Maintain increased liability limits.
  7. Keep your annual vehicle mileage to a minimum.
  8. Any students should maintain a “good student status”.
  9. Purchase an alarm for your vehicle.
What do I do if I’m in an accident?
  • Move out of the way of traffic and turn on your hazard warning lights.
  • Call the police even if it is a minor accident.
  • Request medical assistance if there are any injuries.
  • Exchange necessary information with the other driver, including: Name, Address, Phone Numbers, Vehicle Information, and Insurance Information.
  • Take pictures of the vehicles involved and of the general location of the accident.
  • Call the claims number located on your ID card immediately.
How do I add a new driver or vehicle to my policy?

Simply call your agent during normal business hours. Our agents can quickly add drivers or vehicles to most insurance policies right over the phone.
Many of our insurance carriers provide service directly to their clients. If you have your policy nearby, you will find their toll-free 800 service number as well as their website.

When can I cancel my existing policy?

You can cancel your existing policy when you have received confirmation that a replacement policy has been bound (is in-force).

Can I change my EFT Date?

This varies from company to company. Most insurance companies will allow you to move your EFT date to an earlier date, but will not allow you to extend it to a later date. Be sure to call your company or agent for your particular policy.

What happens at the end of my policy term?

Most insurance policies automatically renew for a similar term at the end of a preceding term (6 month policies renew for 6 more months, 12 month policies renew for 12 more months). Policy was issued.

Why is the bill different if I choose an electronic withdrawal versus being billed directly?

Most insurance companies offer a discount for choosing the electronic withdrawal method, due to the reduced cost of processing paperwork.

Do you pull a credit report when looking for insurance quotes?

Insurance companies do not generally pull credit reports while quoting or issuing insurance.

Do I need Med-Pay coverage on my insurance?

Med-pay coverage is always a good idea to add to your insurance. This coverage will help pay the medical bills for you or your passengers in the event you are in an at-fault accident. In some states, this is a required coverage.

What other benefits do your policies offer?

Many of our companies offer additional benefits to their policies. Including but not limited to: roadside assistance, and additional towing protection for when you are far from home.

Do you guarantee repairs done to my vehicle from an accident?

Nearly all of our companies provide a lifetime guarantee on parts and workmanship on repairs from a covered claim.

Do you recommend any repair facilities for my toys?

Many of our insurance companies have partnered with certain repair facilities. They have been chosen because they meet or exceed certain quality standards that are important to ensure your satisfaction. Please ask your agent or your adjuster for a recommended facility.

What is collision coverage?

Collision coverage pays for damage to your vehicle if you are in an accident.

What is comprehensive coverage?

Comprehensive coverage (comp coverage) pays for damage to your vehicle from a fire, theft, vandalism, or many other events.

What is liability insurance?

Liability insurance protects you and your family against claims for bodily injury or property damage caused by an accident in which you or your covered family members are considered legally responsible.

What is medical payments (med pay) coverage?

Med Pay pays for medical services that you or your passengers need if you’re involved in an accident in your car or as a pedestrian.

What is uninsured (UM) or underinsured (UIM) motorist’s protection?

UM or UIM pays for damages caused by uninsured vehicles or in hit-and-run accidents.

What is rental reimbursement coverage?

Rental reimbursement will help pay for your rental car if your car is in an accident.

Does it cost more to work with a broker?

In most states, brokers are not allowed to charge any additional fees.