As business owners, we understand the special protections businesses need to prosper. Whether your business is big or small, simple or complex, we have the special knowledge and expertise to identify ways to properly insure your business.
In addition to advising you on the right coverages for your business, we provide additional services, including:
- Loss Prevention Programs—we can evaluate your business’s current conditions and recommend ways to lower property, auto, workers’ compensation, or liability losses, saving you money on insurance costs.
- Quick Claims Response—we only represent insurance companies with excellent records for settling claims quickly and fairly.
- Competitive Rates—we represent insurance companies that specialize in insuring specific types of businesses and industries, offering special coverage and pricing.
Business Insurance Products
Choosing the right kinds of insurance for your business can be confusing. There are a lot of different types of business insurance products and coverages out there. Our job is to make finding the right insurance for your business easy. Most products and coverages fall under the following categories of business insurance:
A bond is a written promise that an insurance company will protect your assets and back up the promises made by someone else.
Business auto insurance provides for bodily injury liability and property damage, as well as for injuries/damages the policyholder causes to someone else when operating a company automobile.
Commercial property insurance is the most common type of business insurance that includes coverages such as building, flood, business personal property, business income, Electronic Data Processing (EDP), and Business Owners Policy (BOP).
Commercial Umbrella helps you protect your assets by providing liability limits above and beyond your other policies.
General liability insurance is a broad commercial policy that covers general liability exposures of a business. This can include product liability, completed operations, premises and operations, and personal and advertising injury.
Workers’ compensation coverage pays for medical care and physical rehabilitation of employees injured at work and helps replace lost wages while they are unable to work.
Specialized Business Insurance Products
Our success is determined by our ability to identify and insure the special risks our customers face. We can advise you on a variety of specialized insurance products that are designed to address the unique risks of specific industries, such as:
- Feed dealers/distributors
- Fresh pack/fruit and vegetable processing
- Golf courses
- Mobile home parks
- Wholesaler nurseries
Contact an AAI agent today to learn more about which business insurance products are right for your business.