Insurance for your Private Event
Sit back and enjoy the party
Have you ever had a sleepless night worrying about what could go wrong with your event?
No matter how carefully you plan, there are so many things that could go wrong – things beyond your control.
What if your reception venue goes out of business a month before your event and you lose your deposit? What if a hurricane or tornado forces you to postpone your event? What if your caterer doesn’t show up?
We can help ensure your special event is worry-free!
For as little as $160, yourpolicy can cover a variety of situations, including:
- Cancellation/Postponement. Provides coverage for certain deposits in the event of a necessary cancellation or postponement of the event.
- Special Attire. You can receive repair or replacement cost if the honoree’s event attire is lost or damaged.
- Lost Deposits. If a vendor goes out of business, declares bankruptcy before your event, or simply fails to show up and you lose your deposit, the Protector Plan for Events can help reimburse you.
- Special Jewelry. You can receive repair or replacement cost for jewelry purchased or rented specifically for personal decoration of honorees on the event date or up to seven days prior to the event.
- Severe Weather. If severe weather (such as a hurricane) forces you to postpone your event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Transportation Shutdown. If you have to postpone the event because a commercial transportation shutdown prevents the honoree, parents, grandparents or children from getting there, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Ruined Photos/Video. If your photographer’s film is defective, or negatives are lost or damaged, we can help cover the cost to re-take new photos.
- Call to Duty. If the honoree is unexpectedly called up to active duty, or has her or his military service leave revoked, forcing you to postpone the event, we can provide reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Damaged Gifts. You can get repair or replacement cost if your event gifts are damaged.
- Sudden Illness. If the event needs to be postponed because sudden illness prevents the honoree, their parents, grandparents or children from attending, you can receive reimbursement for non-recoverable expenses.
- Venue Requires Insurance. As an additional option to your policy, you can add liability coverage to protect yourself in case a guest is injured or causes damage to property.
- Liquor Liability. As an individual liability option to your policy, you can add this coverage to protect yourself against liability arising from alcohol-related occurrences (subject to policy conditions and exclusions).
- Additional Expense. If a vendor suddenly becomes unavailable for your event but you can find a last-minute replacement, we can reimburse you for the difference in cost.
For a quick quote, please give us a call at 720-540-6007