Wedding Insurance Guide
Are you tying the knot this summer? With the average cost of weddings growing each year, it is important that you are prepared to budget properly for your event and ensure that your event is protected. The money that you have invested in your wedding can be protected with wedding insurance. There are many common misconceptions about wedding insurance, but it can be a great way to protect your big day and the money that you have put into your big day.
General wedding insurance covers…
- A cancellation or rearrangement of the wedding or the reception that is a result of an accident, an illness or bereavement with the main wedding party.
- Any damage to the wedding attire, this usually includes the bride, the bridesmaids, the groom and the groomsmen.
- The loss of wedding rings.
- Getting photographs retaken.
- Personal liability and any legal expenses that may occur as a result of the wedding.
- Failure to receive the flowers or cake.
- Damage to the flowers or cake.
- The wedding video.
- Essential documentation for the wedding.
Additional wedding insurance can also be purchased. Although it may be unpleasant to think about things that can go wrong on your wedding day, it is important that you are educated and prepared. Getting yourself a quality wedding insurance policy is a great way to ensure that you have the