Live in Colorado… Save Money
Even today, I still go out and pick up change. Like many others, I am always looking to save money from turning off the light to driving less.
Here are a few simple ways one can save more money.
1. Turn off lights you’re not using, this not only saves you money but is green.
2. Don’t leave the water running while brushing your teeth.
3. Put your spare change in a jar, it adds up quickly.
4. Turn your thermostat up a few degrees in the summer and down a few in the winter.
5. Cook your own meals, it can save you a lot of money.
How can I save money on auto insurance?
Saving money is a science that anyone can learn, but let us get back to the question.
1. Driving less may reduce your premiums because your premium is partially based on your annual mileage. Driving less will save you more at the gas station and Progressive is rewarding good drivers with their Snapshot. Read our Take a Snapshot to Savings blog for more information.
2. Multi-policy discounts are usually available for clients that have multiple cars under the same company and offer even more savings if they have their home or renters insurance with them.
3. Purchasing insurance online can also save you money. Read our 6 Tips for Buying Insurance Online blog for more information.
What are some ways you are saving money? Drop us a comment, we would love to hear from you.
More Companies. More Options. More Savings.
Affordable American Insurance
If you would like more information about ways people are saving money on insurance visit Insurance Journal
What are your insurance questions? We would love to answer them. Contact your local independent Colorado Affordable American Insurance agent today.