What do I do if I’m in an accident?
- Move out of the way of traffic and turn on your hazard warning lights.
- Call the police even if it is a minor accident.
- Request medical assistance if there are any injuries.
- Exchange necessary information with the other driver, including: Name, Address, Phone Numbers, Vehicle Information, and Insurance Information.
- Take pictures of the vehicles involved and of the general location of the accident.
- Call the claims number located on your ID card immediately.