How can I reduce my auto insurance premium?
Many factors are used to determine your insurance premium. Below are some factors that you can control to help reduce your prices:
- Keep your driving record clean (tickets can increase your rates).
- Keep your claims record clean (both small and large claims can increase your rates).
- Insure more than one vehicle with the same company.
- Keep your Home and Auto insurance with the same company.
- Choose higher deductible amounts.
- Maintain increased liability limits.
- Keep your annual vehicle mileage to a minimum.
- Any students should maintain a “good student status”.
- Purchase an alarm for your vehicle.