It seems more and more that I want barbecue. It is true. I have been craving it. Here we go.
Here at Affordable American Insurance it is barbecue time and with every barbeque comes various insurance risks. With any great Colorado barbecue, the risk is increased whenever the air is dry and hot coals and fire are involved. Fires from grilling cause $80 million in property damage each year. Most of these cases can be prevented with these simple steps.
- Use your grill only outside.
- Use your grill in a well-ventilated area.
- Don’t have your propane tank in an enclosed area.
- Keep the grill in a stable environment.
Tips for using your grill:
- Once the grill is lit, always have someone watch it.
- Never attempt to move a hot grill.
- Keep your distance from hot grills because they remain hot for more than an hour after use.
- For more grilling safety tips click here.
If you notice one of your friends drinking a lot during a barbeque, don’t let them drive home or operate a moving vehicle. Be smart, be safe, and be a good friend. Drunk drivers kill people. Don’t let it happen to your friends.
Your safety is our primary concern. We would hate it if something tragic happened to your household. We will be there if something tragic were to happen, but we would rather prevent it. Please follow the above tips when grilling.
Affordable American Insurance is an Insurance company that represents multiple insurance carriers. We are like Travelocity, but in the insurance industry. If your policy is about to be renewed and you would like to save some money on insurance, give one of our agents a call. They will be happy to find a policy that fits your needs.
If you have any insurance questions please drop us a comment or call one of our Independent Colorado Insurance Agents.
More Companies. More Options. More Savings.
Affordable American Insurance
Get your grill fired up and make some Colorado Barbecue.